Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 7 Fantasy Football

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.



Wow did I pull one out!!!! 118.25 - 105.4

Peyton wasn't Peyton that much, but Garrard going out of the game may have helped me. Not the way I would have wanted it to go down, but I'll always take the win. I've lost games due to injury so it's nice to win one as a result. My 2nd lowest output of the year as well as the least amount of points I have faced this year. And now I am in first place in my division, still 2nd most points (966.1) scored in the league and I have the 2nd most points (928.3) scored against me.

But I am in first place at 4-3. But check this out, 3 teams in my division are 4-3 (I win the first tie breaker of most points scored), the other 2 teams are 3-4. So, with a one game lead between me and first, can't get too comfortable.

My top 3 - Wes Welker (34.6), Peyton (22.95), and Titans DST (22) for 79.55

His top 3 - Terrible Owens (21.6), Chiefs DST (20), Boldin (14.9) for 56.5

Considering he had LT and Steve Smith on the bye, you would have thought I'd of taken him to the bank but my team was average throughout and the Titans Defense decided to turn into a member of the Emergent Movement by going soft, letting anything and everything go and not make a stand during the 4th quarter.

After my 0-2 start (and then 1-3), I'm on a mini role with a 4-1 record over the last 5 weeks.

As for my usualy plug and brag about Do the Opposite, I leave it to the professionals.

All I can say, I was like 3-4 years ahead of the curve.


Paid for by the committee to get you to Do the Opposite at your next Fantasy Football Draft.

No comments: