Monday, October 22, 2007

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.


After much work and anticipation, the drama will only intensify....











I will actually have to pay attention to a Monday Night football game for the first time this year because of Fantasy Football implications.

I am down by 6.5 points and I have Peyton Manning going, he has David Garrard.

The favorite on the surface would have to be me. But Peyton doesn't perform well, historically, at Jacksonville. But, historically, he does perform very well during prime time.

In addition to that, whoever wins tonight's game gets 1st place in our division, the loser gets 4th place (but still currently a playoff team).

Big time fantasy implications on the line tonight.

Paid for by the committee to make you think FEARMONGERING was on the way but it was actually a shameless post to let you know I need Peyton Manning to outscore David Garrard by at least 6.6 points so I can win this week, be in first place and give even more credence to the Do the Opposite strategy for your Fantasy Football Draft.

No comments: