Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Last 5....(10.24.07)

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.

The Last 5 (world series edition)

Songs played in shuffle mode on my mp3 player:

World Series Winners

  • St. Louis Cardinals (Still not over this one)
  • Chicago White Sox
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Florida Marlins
  • Anaheim Angels

Teams to lose the World Series

  • Detroit Tigers (Still not over this one)
  • Houston Astros
  • St. Louis Cardinals
  • New York Tankees
  • San Francisco Giants

World Series MVPs

  • David Eckstein (Still not over this one)
  • Jermaine Dye
  • Manny Ramirez (Just Manny being Manny...I love this guy)
  • Josh Beckett
  • Troy Glaus

Teams in the Top 25 of the BCS

  • California Golden Bears
  • Auburn Tigers
  • Connecticut Huskies
  • Alabama Crimson Tide
  • Penn State Nittany Lions

News Columnists I have read

Paid for by the committee to bore your life with a list of the Last 5 whatever I want to put theree

No comments: