Friday, September 07, 2007

Daily Routine - Podcasts

There was no Last 5 this week, so I adapted today to provide this as a free endorsement to impose on your life today.

Honestly, if I could, I'd have like 10 frames or panels to the right and left of this main page on my blog. It would contain sections for all the websites, blogs, and podcasts I frequent quite, well......frequently.

Most of them are there already and many times I drop websites in and out a lot, but do not really say anything to anyone. If you realize it, you do, if you do not then you do not. Maybe some day I'll go with the frames and provide all the links I'd like to.

But for now, I feel like I'll just give you a list here of the Podcasts I frequently listen too quite, well.....frequently.

In No Particular Order:

NPR Shuffle - NPR Shuffle mixes it up every day, offering an unpredictable sampler from 'Morning Edition', 'All Things Considered' and other award-winning NPR programs. Enjoy listening to this podcast just as you would enjoy listening to NPR - ready to be surprised by the next great story!

AM 1130 WDFN - The local sports talk radio show I enjoy on my daily commute. The podcasts are broke out by the 3 main shows on the station. Lots of great interviews, discussions, and hilarious "bits" too.

NPR Driveway Moments - Listeners' NPR favorites. Riveting stories from Morning Edition, All Things Considered and other award-winning NPR programs.

Coffee Cup Apologetics - Not quite a podcast, but still worth your time and I can plug in headphones and work while listening, so.....

This American Life - Probably the reason podcasts should have been started, but probably wasn't.

Hometown Tales - Weird, different, cool, boring, exciting, lame, enjoy at your own convenience.

I am sure there are more I am forgetting, but these are the ones at the top of my mind and the ones I frequent most often.

Enjoy listening

No comments: