Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Last 5.....(08.07.07)

Everyone is into lists and random musings and whatever comes to their mind and then putting the daily munitia of their life on their blog, so here is my turn.

So I introduce:

The Last 5

....songs played in shuffle mode on my mp3

  • John Cougar Mellencamp - Rockin' in the USA
  • P.O.D. - Boom
  • Sublime - Wrong Way
  • Collective Soul - Gel
  • David Crowder Band - There is No One Like You (Live)

....books I read

....movies I watched (home or theatre)

....other blog entries I read

....meals I ate (in no particular order)

  • Ham Salad
  • Creat your own pasta bowl at Macaroni Grille
  • Shish-Ka-Bob with Corn on the Cob
  • Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
  • Fruit Salad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I have that same David Sedaris book.