Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fantasy Football Playoffs Round 1 Update

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.

Nothing serious, I had a bye week, of course my team blew up for over 160 points(Favre, Grant, Lendale, Addai, Jags Defense....no way was I going to play the Pitt D against New England) and I have to play against freaking Tom Brady and the Patriots D for a 3rd time this year.

UGH!!!

Now, I have beaten that team twice already by a combined 13.5 points too. So, I know he can be beat, but it is really hard to beat a team 3 times, especially when they have Tom Brady.

Is there any doubt that Brady will have 5 td passes in the 1st half alone?

None the less, I anticpate a good game from my squad and plan on playing for all the marbles next week.

Anyone going to try and Do the Opposite next year?


Paid for by the committee to get you to Do the Opposite at your next Fantasy Football Draft.

No comments: