Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Last 5....(12.12.07)

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.

The Last 5 (the I cannot believe no one left any comments from the last The Last 5 that had all the hilarious You Tube clips)

.... Songs played in shuffle mode on my MP3 Player

  • The Doors - L.A. Woman
  • The Who - Pinball Wizard
  • U2 - Vertigo
  • Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
  • The Wallflowers - One Headlight

.... Blog entries I read

.... Videos from You Tube



I think you forget how much we actually domintaed the Lakers in Game 5 of the Finals in 2004


these next two are pretty sweet




40 years ago, people were concerned about the "consumerism" of Christmas, and so some people made a cartoon about it.....priceless



So if that is the meaning, watch the movie. This is one of the few movies actually worth your time. Check out the trailer if you haven't seen the movie.

1 comment:

gary said...

The Who?

The Doors?

Isn't Morrison the one who proclaimed, "You can not petition the Lord with prayer!?"

What I reallly want to know is -- who are you, Brian? Who who? Who who?