Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Last 5....(12.05.07)

I'm Brian A. Maloney and I approve this message.

The Last 5 (the WHAT A MONSTER TRADE by the Detroit Tigers Edition, instant World Series Contenders, if not favorites)

.... Songs played in shuffle mode on my MP3 Players
  • Audioslave - Original Fire (you knew it was only a matter of time before that song popped back up)
  • The Cure - Just Like Heaven
  • Beattles - All You Need is Love
  • Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours
  • U2 - Beautiful Day

.....According to Forbes, Poorest Perforimg Cars of 2007 (good thing my company has the Chrysler contract..yippee)

  • Chrysler Sebring
  • Dodge Nitro
  • Jeep Liberty
  • Dodge Caliber
  • Dodge Magnum

....Christmas Traditions I wonder if I could give them up (meaning I think I'd never be able too...make sense?), in no particular order

  • Snow
  • Christmas Lights (white only)
  • Shopping for Christmas Gifts
  • Christmas Music
  • Egg Nog

....You Tube Videos I watched (you are going to want to check all of these out, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud, loudly!!)










No comments: