Monday, September 04, 2006

Sometimes you just have no answer

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139: 13-14)


Sometimes you are just reading the book along and you come across a verse that stops you in your tracks. You've heard it before and read it before but for whatever reason it stops you this time.

Wow

fearfully and wonderfully made.

fear and wonder

being used to describe me, and you, and that guy, and that person.

describing all of humanity.

Usually every other time fear and wonder go to God. Are used to explain him, the Creator and Father.

Yet, he makes sure that his holy word tells us the same about ourselves.

Wow

No comments: