Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gittin' Hitched

Over the weekend my little brother Jacob tied the knot with one of Michele's best friends (they actually at our wedding, the rest is history....as such I was Best Man and Michele was the Matron of Honor). Here are some pics from just an absolute awesome weekend.

Here is the whole crew (notice the HOT chick in front of me)

Here are the 4 of us

Some fun on the "party limo bus"


One last shot of Jake and his lovely bride: HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING CANCUN!!

2 comments:

gary said...

Many congrats to Jake. Looks like he is quite happy. I talked with Liz briefly before the wedding. She was excited for him. Let him and and his wife know that I wish all the best.

I told Liz she's next. She says she still just a kid. LOL

Brian, you have a great family. Love you all!

Brian said...

sweet, thanks G.

Your family rocks too.