Saturday, October 07, 2006

ALDS Game 3 in the D

1) I can smell it. It is right there for the taking. 1 more game against the vaunted Yankees lineup.

2) Kenny Rogers!

3) My voice is near gone, and I am going to do it all over again tomorrow.

4) Today, I got an email from Ticketmaster, stating my tickets I ordered for the ALCS (4 tickets each to game 1 and game 2 at the CoPa, above and beyond the 2 I already have as a season ticket holder) have been printed...coincidence?

5) Kenny Rogers!

6) Those young guys for the Tigers keep showing up and aren't going anywhere.

7) Kenny Rogers!

8) What is A-Rod's problem? Seriously. How can a guy with all that talent and skills be so horrible in the playoffs? He is one of the best of all time, but come the playoffs, not so much.

9) I have been to many live sporting events. Playoff basketball games, Stanley Cup Finals games, MSU/UM football games, NCAA basketball tourney games, etc., etc. Tonight's game was like nothing else. Anything. I was so nervous/excited Thursday night about it, I actually took NyQuil to fall asleep. Therefore......

10) Same thing for tonight. Time for the NyQuil.

11) Kenny Rogers!

Let's go Tigers!!!

Not much "analysis" I know, but my emotions are running high and the experience of a Detroit Tigers playoff game doesn't leave you much room to "analyze" a game.

Bless you boys.

No comments: