Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wonder - RESURRECTION WONDER

It is a wonder that is unfathomable. Resurrection wonder. It is a wonder of the power over the grave: "O' death where is thy sting!" The power that has been given to all born-again Christians, resurrection power. This power over death brings utter and total wonder. This same resurrection wonder should captivate all elements of my life. Stop and look around at all of God's creation with resurrection wonder. Resurrection wonder (and our faith in it) allow us eternal life. Eternity is near impossible to understand (if not completely). The totality of this amazing, phenomenonal, wonder is gripping. I've grasped this and it makes me shudder, resurrection wonder shakes me to my bones.

Resurrection wonder - how can I look at anything the same again?

Resurrection wonder - awe...in all of God's creation.

I canot stop to smell the roses or the coffee. I do not stop to notice the small things. Instead, I stop to look around, with resurrection wonder, at the Master's Creation.

Take it all in - there will be no more mundane, no more boring.

RESURRECTION WONDER!!!!

2 comments:

gary said...

Resurrection Wonder? You come the closest to any evidence for it. The evidence? Your enthusiasm.

gary said...

I should've said "any evidence I've seen for it."