Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3 Fantasy Football

Not a very good week at all. Matter of fact, I think this is my worse week in Fantasy Football ever. Looking over our league's archive the last time I failed to reach 80 points in one week was back in 2006 during Week 5 when I scored 79.

Then, when you realize that A) - The guy I played only scored 92.65, which is less than the 3 week average, including this stinker of 76.7, of my team's scoring B) Another guy only scored 67.1 C) I left Fred Taylor on the bench (he got me 21 points) and D) this makes me the only 1-2 team in my divison.

Additionally, things aren't looking very good for my team right now. I just lost Jeremy Shockey for 4-6 weeks. I've already lost Colston and with the Brady injury, technically appear to have lost Randy Moss. David Patten appears to be hurt too now. My team is becoming a M.A.S.H unit.

I came very close to landing Addai and Gregg Jennings in a trade, but it fell through Saturday morning when I wouldn't part with Randy and Hines Ward....I probably should have. My own stupid fault there.

Anyway, here is the breakdown for this week.

I lost 92.65 to 76.7

My top 3 - Titans DST 25, Romo - 17, and Mason Crosby (yes my kicker) with 10 for a total of 52

His top 3 - Ravens DST 41, Anthony Fasano (who? exactly) 12.6, and Mat Prater (yes his kicker) with 10 for a total of 63.6

I'm definitely looking to make some trades this week and am wondering if I can tolerate Moss on my bench this week for the bye and then give him one more week (week 5) to see if Belicheck begins to allow his QB to throw deep to Moss. or if I should just take what I can get.

2 comments:

Brook Trout Designs said...

2-1 baby!!!

I scored 155 pts this week and led the league, but week 2...bad.If I could average it out, I would be unstoppable.

Brian said...

Man if I had played Fred Taylor I'd be 2-1 too and sitting in first place in my divison, instead I am dead last!!!

UGH!!!!